sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Poliforms

"Poliforms"

Watercolor, washed ink and pen on paper, Dec. 1983
 
 


  One of the few pieces of the 1980-2004 period. I tried to experiment with what I had learned so far, in the idea that painting was already something past and that probably I wouldn't paint any more- I just let me my mind go free in a reverse process: I painted the colors and shades first - then I outlined the shades with a technical pen, the result being something in between abstract expressionism and surrealism.


If you like this blog, please share it with your friends.
Send them this link: http://neguentropics.blogspot.com.es
 
Your comments are important feedback - Please feel free to post them
in the box below


miguelbecerril56@gmail.com








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario