miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

Pablo - Beyond Darkness

"Pablo"

Pencil on paper, Dec 2004



  Pablo Bethencourt is an extraordinary man. Now a retired radio journalist, he is also a poet, a pianist and a composer. Pablo convinced me in early 2004 to move back to painting after more than 20 years of inactivity. As part of my reactivation I took some sketching clases in October and November 2004. This is one of the portraits I made before that year end. He chose also one of my paintings to be the cover of one of his poetry books.









"Beyond darkness"

Watercolor on paper, 6 Oct. 2004



If you like this blog, please share it with your friends.
Send them this link: http://neguentropics.blogspot.com.es
 
Your comments are important feedback - Please feel free to post them
in the box below

(Version in Spanish, see artefuturo.blogspot.com)

miguelbecerril56@gmail.com




 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario